Queuemetrics - leading call centre monitoring software for Asterisk
QueueMetrics is a comprehensive monitoring software for call centers based on the Asterisk PBX.
They say "what gets measured improves". With more than 150 metrics available any problem areas in your call centre will quickly be highlighted. You can micro manage your agents and queues with by being presented with a high level of detail in an easy to understand format.
What can QueueMetrics do for you?
Call Centre Managers...
- See detailed reports of call center and agent activity - even in real-time.
- Run reports on queues for either inbound or outbound call traffic.
- Listen to recorded calls.
- View call statistics, with daily, hourly or weekly breakdowns.
- Track calls processed on multiple queues.
- Measure business targets and conversion rates through a selection of industry-standard metrics.
- Compare agent activity during the day, both on ACD and non-ACD time, with billable and non-billable work times.
- Highly configurable security and privacy, on a queue-by-queue basis. Permissions can be assigned or revoked on an user-by-user basis.
- QueueMetrics can be easily setup to support a virtual or multi-tenant call-center.
- Detailed real-time call and agent reporting, broken down by queue, agent group or location.
- View agent status and real time activity.
- Remotely monitor (listen) to live calls as they are handled.
- View agent screens remotely.
- Real time wallboard mode using a video projector or LED display.
- "Visitor" mode to allow real-time access to external customers.
- Agents can view the calls they're handling theough their web browser.
- Set call status codes (e.g. Sale, Contact?) for all inbound and outbound traffic through the web browser.
- Agents can log on, log off, or set set walk away codes, via web browser.
- QueueMetrics is a proven solution deployed in hundreds of locations worldwide, from 5 to 500 agents.
- Highly scalable.
- Supports database or flat-file storage.
- Minimal or no Asterisk interaction to minimize the load on the Asterisk server.
- No need to patch or modify an existing Asterisk installation.
- Integrates with Asterisk's call recording components.
- Easily scriptable through an XML RPC interface.
- Auto configuration from standard Asterisk configuration files.
- Easy to install and upgrade.
For more information, contact me today
or read about Vicidial.