Vicidial - A Call Centre Telephony Solution for Asterisk
VICIDIAL is a set of programs that are designed to interact with the Asterisk
PBX Telephone System to act as a complete inbound or outbound call
The agent interface is an interactive set of web pages (accessed via a web browser) to give real-time information with nothing more than an internet browser on the client computer.
The admin interface is also web based and offers the ability to view reports and realtime information, and set many configuration options
VICIDIAL can function as an auto call distribution system (ACD) for inbound calls or for 'closer' calls coming from VICIDIAL outbound 'fronters'.
There are over 1000 installations of VICIDIAL in over 60 countries, some with as many as 300 seats and several spanning multiple locations.
Main Features of Vicidial
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
- Outbound broadcast and predictive dialing
- Web based agent and administrative interfaces
- Integrated telephone call recording
- Three Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks
- Highly Scalable
- Ability to use ISDN and or VOIP trunks
or read about Queuemetrics.