'Chatoyancy' is the technical term used to describe the opalescent blue shine that gives 'fire' to certain stones. Handcrafted in the label's certified green studio using traditional techniques, Melissa Joy Manning's earrings are set with 3.20-carats of moonstones that refract light through the naturally faceted texture. They're encased in a classic minimalist bezel made from sterling silver and recycled 14-karat gold - the metal and techniques ensure minimal waste.
Shown here with: Melissa Joy Manning Cuff, Melissa Joy Manning Ring, Melissa Joy Manning Ring, Givenchy Shirt.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- - Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 3.20-carats
- - Bell-back fastening for pierced ears
- - This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- - This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- - NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold, sterling silver and moonstone earrings Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 3.20-carats Bell-back fastening for pierced ears Melissa Joy Manning 1172758 ILVLJXS
WOMEN - + NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold, sterling silver and moonstone earrings Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 3.20-caratsBell-back fastening for pierced ears Melissa Joy Manning 1172758 ILVLJXS
- Product Code: ILVLJXS
- Availability: In Stock